Kalkine Performance Methodology
Recommendations under our product portfolio (Hypothetical) for the year 2020 (from February 6, 2020, till February 5, 2021) have been used for the calculations presented in the section ' Kalkine Product Portfolio Performance- Canada.
- The product portfolio includes Kalkine Dividend Income Portfolio, Kalkine Gold Portfolio, Kalkine Investor Portfolio, Kalkine Resource Portfolio & Kalkine Penny Stock Portfolio.
- Our performance figures are hypothetical in nature and based on recommendations from Kalkine Reports and respective stock prices mentioned in these reports.
- It is also prudent to note that the performance of stocks included in various product portfolio (Hypothetical) has been calculated based on their current price values during the specific time periods in order to give an 'as-on-date' performance picture.
- Where a stock has been recommended multiple times, the average price is taken into consideration. We might need to provide an update on stock several times during a year or for the length of coverage, and for that reason, the average BUY price is taken into consideration.
- Performance figures quoted do not take into account transaction fees and charges. The profits or losses are hypothetical and include dividends distribution for the length of the coverage until the recommendation is designated as closed.
- The product portfolio mentioned here are part of the Kalkine Portfolio- Canada, the performance of which has been verified by an independent accounting firm.
All investors are advised to conduct their own independent research into individual stocks recommended by Kalkine before making a purchase decision. In addition, investors are advised that past stock performance is no guarantee of future price appreciation.
We encourage you to think of investing as a long-term pursuit.
Disclaimer: For any benchmark index return, proportional dividend yields have been taken into account as per the information available.